Uma umakhelwane ebika inkinga
It’s important to keep in touch, so we encourage Hosts and their neighbors to communicate directly to resolve any issues that might come up during a stay. Here are a few pointers to help you avoid potential disagreements with a neighbor:
- Before the reservation begins, confirm with your guests that they’ve read and agreed to your house rules
- In your house rules, select No for Parties or Events
- Update your listing description to clearly prohibit parties and events
- Set a maximum number of guests for your space
- Inform guests of appropriate parking locations
- Print out your house rules and any building rules and display them at your place
- Let neighbors know when guests will be there
For more information, check out our Being a good neighbor Policy.
- IsivakashiSikhuthaza ababungazi ukuba bacabangisise ngemithwalo abanayo. Ukubungaza kuhambisana nesibophezelo komakhelwane nasemphakathini.
- Uma ucabangela ukuba uMbungazi we-Airbnb, nansi imininingwane engakusiza uqonde imithetho yedolobha lakini
- IsivakashiInhlonipho kufanele idlulele ngale komphakathi we-Airbnb nakulabo abasizungezile. Leyo nhlonipho ihlanganisa ukugwema ukuphazamisa omakhelwa…